Learn Something Today and Gain Knowledge

HOW TO STOP BIS AUTO-RENEW ONANY NETWORKS FROM REMOVINGYOUR MONEY

By on 13:37

This tutorial will show you how to disable or stop auto-renew services on any Nigerian networks like MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT networks from removing your money after you subscribe an Internet bundle plan or blackberry internet service 'BIS'.

You'll just cancel all this with these simple method without contacting their customer care.

Therefore you can stop this annoying feature of any service provider wiping away your money in the name of auto renew,which is very annoying.




HOW CAN I DISABLE AUTO-RENEW ON MTN,GLO,AIRTEL and ETISALAT?

Relax your mind and follow this simple procedures to stop all Nigerian Network/Service Providers from taking your airtime.

● FOR GLO NETWORK To stop Glo Auto renew just send CANCEL to 127 as a text message. Then you will be sent a message telling you that you have successfully cancel the auto renewal services.

 FOR ETISALAT NETWORK To stop Etisalat MB data subscription auto-renewal,simply dial this code from your phone *229*0# then send OR u can also send STOP to 229. To stop their BIS monthly,weekly or Daily simply dail*399*2#

NOTE : This can be used to stop any auto renewal service on etisalat.

● FOR AIRTEL NETWORK To stop Blackberry internet Subscription (BIS) auto-renew subscription,simply Text STOPAUTORENEW to 440 and this will immediately stop them from deducting your airtime in the name of auto renew.

FOR MTN NETWORK Send NO to 131 Or you can send Cancel to 131.

ENJoY!!

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy today for what God used Doctor Ogudugu a great spell caster to do in my life. I had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Larissa West who posted on the internet that Doctor Ogudugu a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact Doctor Ogudugu the great Spell caster to help me and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me. Luckily today i am very glad to write on this wall that Nick my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster Doctor Ogudugu said. Do you have a problem with your Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them? Worry no more because Doctor Ogudugu the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back.Contact Doctor Ogudugu today via Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email: allispellhelp1@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

    ReplyDelete
  3. All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( Allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or his whatsapp number +2348100772528 and get your healing

    ReplyDelete