Learn Something Today and Gain Knowledge

Making Ice Cream At Home - Nigeria Style

By on 16:38

Don’t go running down to the store or market for an ice cream fix! If you have salt, ice, milk, sugar, and a few Ziploc bags, how about you consider making it yourself? This article will cover several different methods for making ice cream at home. It’s actually really easy, and is a great activity to do with children of any age.

Ingredients
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Alternate flavor: if you want chocolate ice cream, add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
4-6 tablespoons salt
2 trays of ice cubes
Small amount of butter
5 teaspoons flavored syrup


Freezer Bag Method Of Making Ice Cream

1.  This is good for making individual servings of icecream to be eaten promptly after making. The video at the bottom of this article shows how to make ice cream with a sandwich bag. Pour in the milk, sugar, and flavoring in a quart-size bag.


ice cream

2. Take roughly two quarts of ice, crushed if possible, and place it into the gallon-sized bag with rock salt (also known as coarse salt). Ideally, the gallon bag will be roughly half full with the ice and salt mixture.


3. Place the sealed quart-sized bag with the ingredients into the gallon-sized bag. Make sure the bags stay sealed. Do not allow the contents to mix at any time. If the bags don’t seal sufficiently, seal the top of both bags to ensure they don’t open during shaking.


4. Gently agitate, massage, and shake the bags for about fifteen to twenty minutes. In this amount of time the contents of the quart bag should start to turn into solid icecream. It is important that you are mixing the contents of the inner bag, but you don’t want to be so aggressive that you burst the inner bag or cut it on the ice. Double-bagging should prevent this. If your hands get uncomfortably cold, use a towel or an old T-shirt to hold the bags as you massage them; the bags will be quite cold and might become slippery with accumulated condensation. Consider using gloves or massaging while holding onto the top seal if a towel or similar cloth is not available.


5. Remove the finished ice cream from the sandwich bag and serve.


Your ice cream is ready to be served.

2 comments:

  1. Store large quantity of food items in coldstorage to keep them more fresh have a look into best Warehouse for Frozen Food in Sonipat

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK REUNITE TOGETHER BY (DR. DAVID) AWESOME SPELL TEMPLE (awesomespelltemple@gmail.com) OR DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP +1(203) 533-9214

    Testimony By Debra Tonny. How to get your ex back fast! I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again, and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children pass through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back, after much begging, but all to no avail. and he confirmed that he had made his decision, and he never wanted to see me again. So one evening, as I was coming back from work, I met an old friend of mine who asked my husband .So I explained everything to him, so he told me that the only way I can get my husband back is to visit a priest, because it has really worked for him too. So I never believed in spells, but I had no other choice, than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the priest whom he visited. awesomespelltemple@gmail.com So the next morning, I sent a letter to the address he gave to me, and the priest assured me that I will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed, so he spoke with me, and told me everything that I needed to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologised for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it was before, by the help of a priest. So, I will advise you out there if you have any problem contact DR.DAVID, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him: awesomespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(203) 533-9214...

    ReplyDelete