Learn Something Today and Gain Knowledge

How To Make Money From Youtube Videos

By on 11:45


YouTube isn't profitable yet, but that doesn't mean you can't make money on the video sharing site. We recently profiled 10 YouTube stars who have already figured out how to make hundreds of thousands of dollars off their videos. We estimated one star, Philip
DeFranco, makes $181,000 per year.
As easy as folks like Philip make it look, however, the road to making money on YouTube isn't smooth. It takes plenty of time, patience, and luck to see a payout of any sort.
To make life easier for the average YouTube user, we've created a step-by-step guide on what you need to do to become the next Philip DeFranco and begin making money on YouTube.


Before you even pick up your camera... 

YouTube will NOT let you make money off your video if it...
· contains content that you didn't create or get permission from its creator to use."
· shows people from whom you did not get permission."
· has content that would be inappropriate for children."

Cover songs do NOT count as original content
Justin Bieber can't make money off the YouTube videos that catapulted him to pop stardom. Why? Because the King of YouTube's first videos were of him singing a bunch of songs that he never received permission to cover. So, don't bother uploading a video of your Journey tribute band.
 

STEP 1: Make an awesome video!
· Get a video camera
· Record puppies, kittens, and anything else that can turn a video into a viral hit
· Edit your raw footage into a short, watchable video


STEP 2: Upload your video to YouTube
While waiting for your video to upload, come up with a catchy yet simple and easily searchable title. For example, "Charlie bit my finger," "Sneezing Panda," and "David after Dentist" are legendary viral videos with self-explanatory titles that seem to roll off the tongue.

STEP 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2
What separates a major YouTube Partner like Philip DeFranco from the average YouTube user is that the former knows how to distribute and market their videos to maximize viewership. If you ever want to be a YouTube Partner, you have to "regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of YouTube users." So, keep on making videos and distributing them to social networks and media outlets.

STEP 4A: Check your inbox
If one of your videos does well, YouTube will send you an email with this subject line:"Apply for revenue sharing for your video (Video Title)." However, if approved, you can only make money from the video specified in the email.

STEP 4B: Apply through YouTube's Partner Program page
If you think you finally have enough video uploads AND views, you can apply directly for partnership on YouTube's Partner Program page. Once approved, you'll be able to turn on revenue sharing for all your videos (as long as they meet the criteria), and you can even rent out your videos.

STEP 5: Start the application process
 
Read through the YouTube Partnership Program tutorial, and double-check that you haven't violated ANY of their rules.

NOTE: If YouTube rejects your application...

" ... you will not be able to apply to the program again for 2 months."


STEP 6: Create a Google AdSense Account
Once you're done reviewing the guidelines, you need to link a Google AdSense account to your YouTube account. This is how Google/YouTube will pay you for your awesome video(s).

NOTE: YouTube will only pay you once your video makes $100...



STEP 7: Be patient

YouTube could take up to 2 weeks to review your video.

STEP 8A: Start making money! 

Once you're approved, you can turn on overlay ads that pop up on the bottom of a video, banner ads that appear next to the video, and/or pre-roll ads that play in front of your video.

STEP 8B: Go back to Step 1

If YouTube rejected your application, you obviously didn't follow one of these steps.
You have another two months before you can apply again; so, get back to working on your videos. 




 

14 comments:

  1. Pls i how can i be qualify for adsense account... i hv been denied several times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, to qualify for adsense approval, your site contents must be enough.
    can we see the site sir?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is it; adonbilivit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog contents is not enough to be approved for AdSense. Try to add more contents and increase your site traffic, then reapply.

      Delete
  4. making money with google adsense needs patients, is not get quick rich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing nice views about "how to make money from youtube videos " i like it. thanks again. visit more info Youtube Support and Call +1-800-231-4635 USA (Toll Free).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

     Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012


    I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.

    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man.  


    Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com


     OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

    ReplyDelete
  8. i advise anyone looking for a forex and crypto trader in terms of account mentorshp to reach out to Mrs Thomas Mary for she has really help me know the better part of trade. I have made a lot of profit with her guidiance. you can reach her on her email adress thomasmary4554@gmail.com or reach her on her whatsapp +447508347797.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEST LOTTERY SPELL BY POWERFUL DR. OBINNA

    I use to be a very poor man who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 52 meaning i have been playing lottery for 31 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name DR. OBINNA on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $62,000,000) with the help of DR. OBINNA lottery spell. email him now to get the best lottery number to win big amount of lottery All thanks to Dr OBINNA His contact informations...

    Email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com

    His WhatsApp +19492293867

    ReplyDelete
  10. All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
    Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All thanks to Dr OSAWE for a successful spell in bringing back my ex girlfriend i am now blessed with the opportunity to start my life all over again. Once again thanks. In case you need his help contact him on his WhatsApp :+2349159830008

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SCAMS COME IN MANY FORMS, BUT ALL ARE DESIGNED TO GET A HOLD OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY.
    The first mistake I made was thinking I could multiply my income by investing in cryptocurrency, I fell for a popular investment scam and was swindled of $60,000 in bitcoins. After a few weeks, I came across a pop-up while browsing the internet about a recovery team called Wardrivers Cyber Service that could help me recover my bitcoins in a matter of hours, I was doubtful about it at first but I finally contacted them and in a space of 48 hours, Wardrivers cyber-service was able to recover all of my money lost in bitcoins. They are the best bitcoins recovery team out there and if you face similar issues, you should contact them immediately.
    Contact information: Wardriverscyberservice@techie.com.

    ReplyDelete